Rick’s passion is helping entrepeneurs get more of what they want from their business so they can lead a life doing work they love with people they love, being well compensated with time to pursue other pasions.
In his early career he thrived in a corporate career at a Fortune1000 company, by building high performing teams, accelerating revenue growth and ultimately leading his $60 million Region to #1 growth in the $1 billion company, all with no unwanted employee turnover.
He then learned to build a great entrepreneurial company. He led or helped lead 3 entrepreneurial companies. He teamed up with 5 others in a start-up that had $100,000 in first year revenue which they grew to $26,000,000 in 5 years. They exited with the sale of the company at multiples of revenue.
Through experience Rick learned that he has a gift and a passion for coaching people and teams to perform at a high level.
He learned by:
- building and leading high performing teams that broke through ceiling after ceiling achieving exponential profitable growth
- coaching managers from survival mode to consistently execute the basics, unleashing their talents to build cohesive teams with shared
- coaching youth basketball – teaching hesitant middle school kids the basics, confident to take the shot when the game is on the line, to create the beautiful teamwork of a good basketball team, winning the league championship.
- basketball team, winning the league championship.
- helping Leaders create a vision, shared by all, advancing that vision with discipline and accountability as a healthy, cohesive team.
Rick’s passion is to help leaders build great companies while enabling freedom and the EOS life. If a fit, Rick will be dedicated to an effective implementation of EOS in your company so that you will experience Vision, Traction and Healthy.
No one has made such a profound effect on Doman International Institute and our services for 2020 than Rick Nelson. We know this is just the beginning of our relationship. We have lots of good news to make together. Rick works with us hand and glove. It is groundbreaking work. I cannot more highly recommend him. He really cares about our mission. For the first time in the 45 years of my career, I know that we are totally renovating what we are doing into a very professional,successful, business.
Douglas Doman, Chief Executive Officer at Doman International Institute September 3, 2020